SPAY/NEUTER YOUR PET



Millions
of dogs and cats are killed each year simply because there is no place for them to go or anyone to care for them. This terrible overpopulation will be eliminated by being a responsible person and spaying/neutering your pet.
Alabama Animal Alliance Spay/Neuter Clinic at 334-239-7387 (PETS)



Friday, April 10, 2009

Birmingham's Dog Care Examiner

Be sure to check out my articles at Examiner.com. I am the new Dog Care Examiner for the Birmingham area. I'll be posting 3-4 articles per week on dogs and dog care, sometimes relating to the Birmingham area but often general knowledge. Just click the badge on the right side of my main blog page and you'll be taken to my Examiner.com page.
If you are interested in writing and have a particular topic that you are passionate about, check out the opportunities at Examiner.com.

1 comment: