SPAY/NEUTER YOUR PET



Millions
of dogs and cats are killed each year simply because there is no place for them to go or anyone to care for them. This terrible overpopulation will be eliminated by being a responsible person and spaying/neutering your pet.
Alabama Animal Alliance Spay/Neuter Clinic at 334-239-7387 (PETS)



Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Writing for Examiner.com

For the last 14 months or so, I have been writing for Examiner.com as the Birmingham Dog Care Examiner. It's been a fulfilling sideline work for me, a way to share my knowledge about dogs with others though not a way to earn much in the way of cash (some do, I just don't have the time to write more than 2 articles per week). I've learned a few things from writing for Examiner, and I'm sure I have much more to learn. Unfortunately, Examiner has launched a site "upgrade" that has gone very badly, atleast in the eyes of the thousands of Examiner writers. So many problems with this upgrade that it's not even worth publishing at this time because articles are not even showing up live on the site. Therefore, I will be taking a short hiatus from publishing for Examiner until they repair all of their site upgrade issues. In the mean time, I will be posting some of my older articles here and will likely post a new article or two as well. Please feel free to share the link to my articles with anyone interested in dog related information, from Alabama or elsewhere as most of my content is useful to all dog lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment