SPAY/NEUTER YOUR PET



Millions
of dogs and cats are killed each year simply because there is no place for them to go or anyone to care for them. This terrible overpopulation will be eliminated by being a responsible person and spaying/neutering your pet.
Alabama Animal Alliance Spay/Neuter Clinic at 334-239-7387 (PETS)



Monday, September 7, 2009

A new freelance gig

I have been accepted to begin writing for Suite 101 as a Contributing Writer. I have heard good things about Suite 101, especially their training in how to write for digital media. I am waiting for my first article to be editor approved. I hope everyone will enjoy my articles at Suite 101 April Mitchem.
I will still be writing for Examiner on Dog Care, but at Suite 101, I can choose my topics and write on anything. I'll use my daily life as inspiration and write as I learn new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment