SPAY/NEUTER YOUR PET



Millions
of dogs and cats are killed each year simply because there is no place for them to go or anyone to care for them. This terrible overpopulation will be eliminated by being a responsible person and spaying/neutering your pet.
Alabama Animal Alliance Spay/Neuter Clinic at 334-239-7387 (PETS)



Monday, March 16, 2009

So very sad

This evening I was told about one of our rescue dogs who is dangerous and will be put to sleep tomorrow morning. He has attacked people and after careful evaluation by two trainers, this very tough decision has been made. I am so sad that he was once a cuddly puppy, a sweet little ball of fur, and has become this dog who attacks people without provocation. I hate the unknown people who bred him and did not care for him. I hate the unknown people who mistreated him, did not teach him, and raised him into this bad, dangerous dog that has to be destroyed for human safety. I firmly believe that any dog raised wrong can be dangerous, regardless of the breed. This dog is not an aggressive breed dog. He is wired wrong somehow, probably from mistreatment. Since he came from a shelter, we have no idea of his background. We tried to save him, even treated him for heartworms, but it is not to be. I can only wish him a swift trip to the bridge where he will be made whole and sweet again to meet the only family he has ever known to be good to him, his fosters who are heartbroken.

1 comment:

  1. I hate sinus infections....I too have had one lingering for weeks....along with the dreaded ear infection. I have bee blaming it on the arrival of spring for I have allergies!

    ReplyDelete